Brief Submission guideline:
- DARUL ULUM invites scholars and experts working in education, teaching, and learning.
- Articles should be original, research-based, unpublished and not under review for possible publication in other journals.
- Manuscript should be typed in MS Document format, one spaced on A4-paper size, 10 to 25 pages, or about 4.000-9.000 words.
- The article should be written in English or Bahasa Indonesia. The title of the article is written not more than 15 words.
- All submission must include 85 - 200 words abstract and 3-5 keywords. The abstract of research paper should contain the purposes, methodology, and findings of the study.
- Full name(s) of the author(s) must be stated, along with his/her/their institution and email address;
- All references must follow the APA style as far as possible.
- Article Format